1. Brief Introduction:
It is a rubber-fibre, metal composite product or plastic-fabric composite product used in belt conveyor belt for carrying and transporting materials. Conveyor belts are widely used in cement, coking, metallurgy, chemical industry, steel and other industries where the conveying distance is short and the conveying capacity is small. Belt conveyor is widely used in agriculture, industrial and mining enterprises and transportation industry to transport various solid bulk and powder materials or finished goods. The conveyor belt can be continuously, efficiently and with large inclination. The conveyor belt is safe to operate, easy to use, easy to maintain, low cost, shorten transportation distance, reduce engineering cost and save manpower and material resources.
2. Conveyor belts can be divided into many specifications and models according to the different environments and requirements.
1. According to the size of transport volume, it can be divided into common models such as B200 B300 B400 B500 B600 B650 B800 B1000 B1200 B1400 B1600 B1800 B2000 (B stands for width).
Degree, in millimetres.
2. According to the different use environment, it can be divided into ordinary conveyor belts, including (ordinary type, heat-resistant type, fire-resistant type, burning-resistant type, acid-alkali-resistant type, oil-resistant type), heat-resistant conveyor belts, cold-resistant conveyor belts, acid-resistant conveyor belts.
Alkali conveyor belt, oil-resistant conveyor belt, food conveyor belt and other models. Among them, the minimum thickness of covering glue on common conveyor belt and food conveyor belt is 3.0mm, and the minimum thickness of covering glue on lower belt is 1.5mm; heat-resistant conveyor belt.
The minimum thickness of covering glue on conveyor belt, cold-resistant conveyor belt, acid-alkali-resistant conveyor belt and oil-resistant conveyor belt is 4.5 mm, and the lowest thickness of covering glue is 2.0 mm. According to the specific conditions of the use environment, the thickness of upper and lower covering glue can be increased by 1.5mm.
3. According to the tensile strength of conveyor belt cloth, it can be divided into ordinary conveyor belt and strong conveyor belt. Strong canvas conveyor belt is divided into nylon conveyor belt (NN conveyor belt) and polyester conveyor belt (EP conveyor belt).
3.1 Conveyor belts can be divided into:
Special conveyor belts for automobile industry, storage battery, quick-frozen food, leisure food, aquatic industry, tire industry, logistics industry, chemical industry, frozen food, food, microwave, climbing, marble and corrugated conveyor belts Paper conveyor belts, special conveyor belts for packaging industry, special conveyor belts for entertainment facilities, special conveyor belts for liquid food, special conveyor belts for fruits and vegetables, special conveyor belts for vegetables, special conveyor belts for meat, special conveyor belts for mines, special conveyor belts for cement factories, special conveyor belts for garment factories, special conveyor belts for glass factories and special conveyor belts for injection moulding industries
2. According to the usage of conveyor belt, it can be divided into:
Oil-proof conveyor belt, skid-proof conveyor belt, slope-climbing conveyor belt, acid-alkali-proof conveyor belt, cold-proof conveyor belt, fire-proof conveyor belt, corrosion-proof conveyor belt, moisture-proof conveyor belt, low-temperature conveyor belt, high-temperature conveyor belt, oil-proof conveyor belt, heat-proof conveyor belt, cold-proof conveyor belt, low-temperature conveyor belt, high-temperature conveyor belt, acid-alkali
3. Conveyor belts can be divided into:
PVC conveyor belt, PU conveyor belt, polyethylene conveyor belt, plastic chain conveyor belt, modular mesh conveyor belt, polypropylene conveyor belt, nylon conveyor belt, Teflon conveyor belt, stainless steel conveyor belt.
4. Conveyor belts are classified according to the degree of heat resistance:
(1) Heat-resistant conveyor belt: TI type not more than 100 degrees, T2 type not more than 125 degrees, T3 type not more than 150 degrees
(2) High-temperature-resistant conveyor belt: heat-resistant capacity is not more than 200 degrees
(3) Burning-resistant conveyor belt (metal mesh core conveyor belt): temperature resistance 200-500 degrees