E-type gravel crusher is a kind of gravel crusher. The motor drives the belt and pulley to move the jaw up and down through the eccentric axis. When the jaw moves up, the angle between the elbow plate and the jaw becomes larger, thus pushing the jaw plate closer to the fixed jaw plate. At the same time, the material is crushed or split to achieve the purpose of crushing. Crusher crushing mode is curved extrusion type. When moving hull goes down, the angle between elbow plate and moving hull decreases. Under the action of pull rod and spring, the moving hull plate leaves the fixed hull plate. At this time, the crushed material is discharged from the lower outlet of the crushing chamber. The crusher periodically crushes and discharges materials with the continuous rotation of the motor.
2. Product uses:
1. This series of crushers are mainly used in metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, cement, construction, refractories and ceramics and other industrial sectors to crush and fine various hard ores and rocks.2. The series crushers are most suitable for crushing soft and hard ores with compressive strength not higher than 300 Mpa (Mpa), and the maximum size of crushed materials should not be greater than that specified in the technical parameter table.
3.Maintenance and use
1. The crusher can not start feeding until it is in normal motion.
2. The material to be broken should be evenly added into the crusher chamber, and side feeding should be avoided to prevent sudden load change or unilateral sudden increase.
3. Under normal conditions, the temperature rise of bearings should not exceed 358C, and the maximum temperature rise should not exceed 708C. If it exceeds 708C, stop immediately and find out the reason to eliminate it.
4. Before stopping, the feeding should be stopped first, and the motor can be closed only after the crushed material is discharged completely from the crushing chamber.
5. When in use, if stopping is caused by material blockage in the crushing chamber, the motor should be shut down immediately, and the material must be eliminated before restarting.
6. The head can be adjusted after one end of the jaw plate is worn out.
1. Frequent attention and timely lubrication of the friction surface can ensure the normal operation of the machine and prolong its service life.
2. Calcium-based grease is generally used in this machine. Users can also choose other types of grease according to the location and temperature of the machine, but it is necessary to ensure good lubrication of bearings.
3. The grease added into the bearing seat is 50%-70% of its volume. It must be replaced every three months. Clean gasoline or kerosene should be used to carefully clean the slideway of roller and bearing when changing oil.
4. Grease must be injected into the contact area between the elbow plate and the elbow pad before the machine starts.