Climbing conveyor is widely used in coal, metallurgy, construction, food, chemical, electric power and other departments.Through years of unremitting efforts, the climbing conveyor has been able to lift height (up to 203m) and large conveying capacity (up to 6000t/h).
Application scope of climbing conveyor:
(1) the climbing conveyor is a general purpose continuous conveyer for scattered materials, but the conveyer belt with wave-shaped retaining edge and diaphragm is adopted.Therefore, it is especially suitable for large inclination Angle and vertical 90° conveying.
(2) the climbing conveyor can be used in coal, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, grain, port and other industries to transport various bulk materials with the bulk density of 0.5-4.2t/m3 within the working environment temperature of -15℃ ~ +40℃.
(3) for materials with special requirements, such as high temperature, materials with acid, alkali, oil or organic solvents, special conveyor belt shall be used.
(4) the conveying inclination is 0° ~ 90°, and the particle size of large vertical conveying materials is 400mm.
Main features of climbing conveyor:
(1) it can transport bulk materials at a large inclination Angle, which can greatly save the equipment floor area and completely solve the conveying Angle that cannot be achieved by ordinary or decorative belt conveyor.
(2) mechanized belt conveyor conveying materials, low overall investment cost, saving about 20% ~ 30% investment cost.
(3) compared with ordinary belt conveyor, bucket elevator and scraper conveyor, the comprehensive technical performance of this model is superior.
(4) large conveying capacity, up to 6000m3/h, vertical lifting height up to 500m.
(5) when conveying materials vertically, the maximum particle size of materials can reach 400mm.
(6) smooth transition from horizontal to vertical.
(7) low energy consumption, simple structure and convenient maintenance.
(8) high strength and long service life.