A machine used to break up solid materials into pellets.
Crushing (pelletizing) machines can be broadly classified into the following three categories:
(I) hard plastic crusher, this machine is suitable for crushing all kinds of small and medium-sized plastic plates:
1. Crushing recovery of ABS, PE, PP and other boards.
2. The rectangular feeding port is specially designed for the crushing of plate materials to facilitate the crushing of strip plates and improve the working efficiency. The crushing recovery system can be composed of suction fan and storage bucket to give full play to the recovery efficiency.
3. Adopt sealed bearing to keep the bearing rotating well for a long time; The knife shape design is reasonable, the product becomes the grain evenly; Thermal shrinkage treatment of knife holder, beautiful and generous appearance design.
(2) powerful plastic shredder:
1, the blade knife structure between claw knife, flat knife, suitable for crushing ordinary sheet, pipe, profile, plate and packaging materials and other plastic products.
2, universal plastic grinder, using sealed bearing, make the bearing rotation for a long time to maintain good; Reasonable blade design, using alloy steel blade, product granulation uniformity; Thermal shrinkage treatment of knife seat, and after strict balance test, the appearance design is beautiful and generous.
(3) plastic pipe crusher:
1. Suitable for crushing all kinds of small and medium-sized plastic pipes, such as PE, PVC pipes, silicon core pipes, etc.
2. The unique circular tube-type feeding port is designed for the crushing of pipe materials, which is convenient for the crushing of strip pipes and improves the working efficiency. The crusher recovery system can be composed of suction fan and storage bucket to give full play to the recovery efficiency.
Waste plastics are mainly processed through burial, incineration pyrolysis and melting recycling. In order to facilitate recycling and benefit, waste plastics should be classified first so that they can be further processed by different processes.
Waste plastics are mainly processed through burial, incineration pyrolysis and melting recycling. In order to facilitate recycling and benefit, waste plastics should be classified first so that they can be further processed by different processes. The separation methods include manual separation, magnetic separation, electrostatic separation, pneumatic separation and liquid separation. The manual sorting method can be divided into pipes, films, foams and other categories according to the kinds of resins and different types of products by experience, or the foreign bodies in plastics such as metal, wood and paper can be removed; Magnetic separation method USES electromagnet to remove the impurities of iron and steel mixed with plastic. Electrostatic separation is the use of plastic in the static inductance r,} has different characteristics of electrical separation; Air separation is the use of different density of plastic resistance in the air with different crushing machines. Film can be used for shear crusher, in the machine by shear, impact, compression or tear as sichuan force and crushing hammer crusher in the role of shear, impact. .