(1) the crusher can only be put into production after normal operation.
(2) to be broken materials should be evenly added to the crushing chamber, should avoid side feeding or stacked with feeding, so as to avoid unilateral overload or overload.
(3) the normal work, the rise of temperature of the bearing should not exceed 30 ℃, the highest temperature should not exceed 70 ℃. Above the above temperature, should immediately stop, find out the reason and to eliminate.
(4) before stopping, the feeding should be stopped first, and the power can be turned off only after the materials in the crushing chamber are completely discharged.
(5) during crushing, if the machine stops due to the blocking of materials in the crushing chamber, the power should be immediately turned off to stop the operation, and only after the materials in the crushing chamber are cleaned can the machine be started again.
(6) one end of the jaw plate can be turned for use after wear.
(7) after the crusher is used for a period of time, it shall loosen the tightening bush and damage the machine.