1. Rock crusher can be put into rock crushing operation after normal operation;
2. The rock to be broken should be evenly added into the crushing chamber, and lateral feeding or filling should be avoided to avoid unilateral overload or overload.
3. The normal work, the rise of temperature of the bearing should not exceed 30 ℃, the highest temperature should not exceed 70 ℃. Above the above temperature, should immediately stop, find out the reason and to eliminate.
4. Before stopping, the feeding should be stopped first, and the power can be turned off only after the rock in the crushing chamber is completely discharged.
5. During crushing, if the machine is stopped due to blocked rocks in the crushing chamber, the power should be immediately turned off and the operation stopped. Only after the rocks in the crushing chamber are cleaned can the machine be started again.
6. After one end of the jaw plate is worn, it can be turned back for use. After the rock crusher is used for a period of time, it shall loosen the tightening bush and damage the machine.