1. The plastic crusher shall be placed in a ventilated position to ensure the heat emission of the motor and extend its service life.
2. Lubricate the bearings regularly to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
3. Check the tool screws regularly. After using the new plastic crusher for 1 hour, tighten the screws of the moving knife and fixed knife with tools to strengthen the fixation between the blade and the rest.
4, in order to ensure the sharpness of the cutting tool, should often check the tool, to ensure its sharpness, to reduce the blunt blade caused by unnecessary damage to other parts.
5. When the cutter is changed, the clearance between moving and fixed knives: 0.8mm crusher above 20HP is better, 0.5mm crusher below 20HP is better. The thinner the recycled material is, the larger the clearance can be.
6. Before the second start, the remaining debris in the machine room should be cleared to reduce the starting resistance. The inertia cover and pulley cover should be opened regularly to remove the ash outlet under the flange plate. The powder discharged from the plastic crusher room will enter the shaft bearing.
7. The machine shall be well grounded.
8, regularly check whether the plastic crusher belt slack, timely tightening.